VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Oil Vs Viagra
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party merchants. Vigrx Oil Vs Viagra
The other effects that VigRX Plus guarantees are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. They all increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this original VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been on the market since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The most important improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until now, the overall quality of these ingredients has grown, which made the pills even more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the company for more than 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction just in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen quantity. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or see ProExtender.com. Vigrx Oil Vs Viagra
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple sites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese firms manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the product, to be exact.
The two manufacturers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. Both of these companies produce a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It’s the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and enhances penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to enhance and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to see its effects on sperm with defects, and results demonstrated 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to increase blood circulation in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis in a heightened rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a wide assortment of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to deal with Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also called Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. Additionally, the infusion is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is Called Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It is an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the user’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent research , it’s plausible that it may fix ED caused by diabetes.
- BioPerine: It’s a version of Piperine That’s manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in the body. Its principal role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their consequences (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is among the most common male enhancement supplements. It is included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 tablets (capsules). The recommended dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Oil Vs Viagra
You may take a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the tablets. It matters not whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s ideal for you to ask your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a big fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You can purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the right location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a great deal of counterfeiters target this item. If you already purchased from a 3rd party shop (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test if the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, particularly if you are a first-time user. Additionally, it allows you to take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to test the product for two weeks (67 days to be exact ). If you are not satisfied with it, you can get a full refund.
Due to the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, people with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. A number of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s clear that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. In clinical trials, the side effects occur too often.
- The warranty is both a pro and a con. You will never know when it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you will need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs on the current market, it is still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit products are rampant. Of course, this is easily solved by just ordering the real product site directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx Oil Vs Viagra
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there is also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it improves the absorption and potency of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers stopped selling it. It’s much more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you choose VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable competitors:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the ingredients are somewhat different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even produced by the exact same company), but there are slight differences.