VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Bad Reviews
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official seller. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Bad Reviews
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and improving your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the original VigRX. The first VigRX (site ) has been available since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The most important improvement is the inclusion of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until now, the overall quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the company for over 15 years, but the company began gaining market traction just in the past 3 decades.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of the most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is behind the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen volume. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of ingredients. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Bad Reviews
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple websites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the product, to be precise.
Both makers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. Both of these companies produce a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (similar to Viagra) and improves penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It is used to improve and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to determine its effects on sperm with flaws, and results demonstrated 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to improve blood flow in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in keeping harder and longer-lasting erections. In the end, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis at a heightened rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It’s used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It’s widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. Additionally, the infusion is an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is known as Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It’s an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent research , it is plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It’s a variant of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in the body. Its principal function is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is among the most common male enhancement supplements. It’s included in the majority of erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 tablets (capsules). The suggested dosage is two pills a day. Vigrx Bad Reviews
You can choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the pills. It does not matter whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s ideal for you to ask your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting your physician again to check for side effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other advertising advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a huge fan of all over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual medicinal and therapeutic effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a doctor.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You can purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX products on their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous sites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the ideal place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a lot of counterfeiters target this product. If you purchased from a 3rd party store (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test if the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you’re a first-time user. Additionally, it lets you take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to check the product for two months (67 days to be exact ). If you are not satisfied with it, you can find a full refund.
Because of the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. A number of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the possibly severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Quick Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is understandable that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. Even in clinical trials, the side effects occur too frequently.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know as it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs on the market, it’s still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this is easily solved by just ordering the true product site straight from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned above. Vigrx Bad Reviews
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there’s also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed individually ). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it boosts the absorption and potency of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is significantly more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX costs $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you choose VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable competitors:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the ingredients are somewhat different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the same company), but there are minor differences.