VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Delay Spray Side Effects
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Delay Spray Side Effects
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. They all increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and improving your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this original VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been available since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The main improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the general quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the business for more than 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction only in the past 3 decades.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen quantity. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Delay Spray Side Effects
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The business has multiple websites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian company, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the item, to be exact.
The two manufacturers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. Both of these companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, so that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and improves penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to improve and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to see its effects on sperm with flaws, and results showed 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to increase blood flow in the body. This improved blood flow will aid in keeping harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis in an increased rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a broad assortment of illnesses. In recent studies, its impact on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its specific role in sexual stimulation is still unknown. In addition, the infusion is an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It’s known as Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It’s an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular ailments. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent research , it is plausible that it can fix ED caused by diabetes.
- BioPerine: It’s a version of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the total absorption of nutrients in the body. Its principal role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most common male enhancement supplements. It’s included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 tablets (capsules). The suggested dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Delay Spray Side Effects
You can take a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the tablets. It matters not whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is best for you to consult your physician before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your physician again to test for side effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a big fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX products on their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the ideal place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a great deal of counterfeiters target this product. If you already purchased from a 3rd party store (like eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test if the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you are a first-time user. Additionally, it lets you take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to test the product for 2 weeks (67 days to be precise). If you’re not satisfied with it, you can find a complete refund.
Due to the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the possibly severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Quick Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s understandable that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing problems that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. In clinical trials, the side effects happen too often.
- The warranty is both a pro and a con. You will never know as it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs on the current market, it’s still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this can be easily solved by just ordering the true product site directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx Delay Spray Side Effects
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there is also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it boosts the potency and absorption of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers stopped selling it. It’s much cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you choose VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills along with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the components are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the exact same company), but there are minor differences.