VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Oil Doesn’T Work
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official seller. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Oil Doesn’T Work
The other effects that VigRX Plus guarantees are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and improving your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the original VigRX. The first VigRX (site ) has been available since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The main improvement is the inclusion of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the general quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the company for over 15 years, but the company began gaining market traction just in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of the most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is behind the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen quantity. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of ingredients. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Oil Doesn’T Work
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The business has multiple sites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the product, to be precise.
The two makers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. Both of these companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (similar to Viagra) and enhances penile blood flow.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It is used to enhance and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to see its effects on sperm with defects, and results demonstrated 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to improve blood circulation in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in keeping harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis at a heightened rate (medical studies done here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. Recently, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its specific role in sexual arousal is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is known as Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It is an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent research , it’s plausible that it can fix ED caused by diabetes.
- BioPerine: It’s a version of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary role is to be the foundation for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most common male enhancement supplements. It’s included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 pills (capsules). The suggested dosage is two pills a day. Vigrx Oil Doesn’T Work
You may choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the tablets. It matters not whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is best for you to consult your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your doctor again to test for side effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box and other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Normally, the FDA is not a big fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, despite the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a doctor.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You can order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple sites and e-shops online. To make sure you buy at the right place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a lot of counterfeiters target this item. If you already purchased from a 3rd party store (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test whether the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting process.
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you’re a first-time user. It also lets you benefit from the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to check the product for two weeks (67 days to be precise). If you are unsatisfied with it, you can find a full refund.
Because of the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. A number of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s clear that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. In clinical trials, the side effects happen too often.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You will never know when it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs in the market, it’s still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit products are rampant. Of course, this is easily solved by simply ordering the true product website straight from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned above. Vigrx Oil Doesn’T Work
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there’s also VigRX Oil; which we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The main difference was the addition of Bioperine — it boosts the absorption and potency of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers stopped selling it. It’s much cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you choose VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills along with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the components are somewhat different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than the other.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the exact same company), but there are minor differences.