VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Oil Review Side Effects
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official seller. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party merchants. Vigrx Oil Review Side Effects
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. They all boost your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and improving your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the original VigRX. The first VigRX (site ) has been on the market since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The most important improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until today, the general quality of these ingredients has grown, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the business for over 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction only in the past 3 decades.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen quantity. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of ingredients. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender made to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Oil Review Side Effects
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple sites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the item, to be exact.
Both makers are well established in the industry. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. These two companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It’s the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (similar to Viagra) and improves penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to improve and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to determine its effects on sperm with defects, and results demonstrated 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to improve blood circulation in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. In the end, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis at an increased rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It is used traditionally as medicine for a wide assortment of illnesses. Recently, its impact on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its specific role in sexual stimulation is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is known as Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It is an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent research , it’s plausible that it may fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a version of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary function is to be the foundation for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is among the most popular male enhancement supplements. It’s included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 tablets (capsules). The recommended dosage is two pills a day. Vigrx Oil Review Side Effects
You may choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills per day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the pills. It matters not whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s ideal for you to ask your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your physician again to test for unwanted effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other advertising advertisements for VigRX Plus. Normally, the FDA is not a huge fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a doctor.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX goods in their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the right place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a lot of counterfeiters target this product. If you purchased from a 3rd party shop (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test whether the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting process.
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you’re a first-time user. It also lets you take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will let you check the product for two months (67 days to be precise). If you are unsatisfied with it, you can find a complete refund.
Because of the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, people with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is understandable that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing problems that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. In clinical trials, the side effects happen too often.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know as it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs on the current market, it’s still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit products are rampant. Of course, this is easily solved by just ordering the true product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx Oil Review Side Effects
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there is also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The main difference was the addition of Bioperine — it boosts the potency and absorption of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It’s significantly more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX costs $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you choose VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than the other.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the same company), but there are slight differences.