VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Plus Ingredients Side Effects
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official seller. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party merchants. Vigrx Plus Ingredients Side Effects
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this original VigRX. The first VigRX (site ) has been available since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The most important improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until now, the general quality of these ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the company for over 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction only in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is supporting the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen quantity. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or see ProExtender.com. Vigrx Plus Ingredients Side Effects
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple websites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian company, Chinese firms manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the item, to be precise.
Both makers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. These two companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It’s the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (similar to Viagra) and improves penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to improve and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to see its effects on sperm with flaws, and results demonstrated 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to increase blood circulation in the body. This improved blood flow will aid in keeping harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis in a heightened rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. Recently, its impact on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to deal with Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It’s broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also called Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It’s Called Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It’s an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the user’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent research , it is plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a version of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It is an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in the body. Its principal role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their consequences (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most common male enhancement supplements. It is included in the majority of erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 pills (capsules). The recommended dosage is two pills a day. Vigrx Plus Ingredients Side Effects
You can choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the pills. It matters not whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s best for you to ask your physician before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a huge fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a doctor.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX goods on their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple sites and e-shops online. To make sure you buy at the right place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a great deal of counterfeiters target this product. If you purchased from a 3rd party shop (like eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test if the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you’re a first-time user. Additionally, it allows you to take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to check the product for 2 weeks (67 days to be exact ). If you are not satisfied with it, you can get a complete refund.
Because of the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is clear that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing problems that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. Even in clinical trials, the side effects happen too often.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You will never know as it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs on the current market, it is still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Of course, this can be easily solved by just ordering the true product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx Plus Ingredients Side Effects
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there is also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed individually ). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it improves the potency and absorption of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is significantly more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you select VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the same company), but there are slight differences.