VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Plus Logo
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Plus Logo
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. They all increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the first VigRX. The first VigRX (site ) has been on the market since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well-known traditional plants and herbs: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The main improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the overall quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills even more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the company for more than 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction just in the past 3 decades.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is behind the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen quantity. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of ingredients. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or see ProExtender.com. Vigrx Plus Logo
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple websites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese firms manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the product, to be precise.
Both manufacturers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. These two companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, so that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It’s the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and improves penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to improve and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to see its effects on sperm with flaws, and results showed 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves cardiovascular health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to improve blood circulation in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. In the end, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis in an increased rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a wide assortment of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It’s widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also called Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its exact role in sexual stimulation is still unknown. In addition, the infusion is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is Called Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It is an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent studies, it’s plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a variant of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It is an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the total absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary role is to be the foundation for the ingredients and amplify their consequences (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most popular male enhancement supplements. It is included in the majority of erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 pills (capsules). The suggested dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Plus Logo
You can take a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills per day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the pills. It matters not whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is best for you to consult your physician before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your physician again to check for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box and other advertising advertisements for VigRX Plus. Normally, the FDA is not a huge fan of all over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual medicinal and therapeutic effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure diseases — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You can order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple websites and e-shops online. To make sure you buy at the right location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a great deal of counterfeiters target this item. If you already purchased from a 3rd party store (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test whether the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, particularly if you’re a first-time user. Additionally, it lets you benefit from the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will let you test the product for 2 months (67 days to be precise). If you are not satisfied with it, you can find a full refund.
Because of the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, people with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the possibly severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s clear that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. Even in clinical trials, the side effects happen too frequently.
- The warranty is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know as it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs on the market, it is still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit products are rampant. Needless to say, this is easily solved by just ordering the true product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned above. Vigrx Plus Logo
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there is also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed individually ). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it improves the potency and absorption of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers stopped selling it. It’s significantly more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX costs $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you select VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the components are somewhat different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than the other.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even produced by the exact same company), but there are slight differences.