VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Plus Review
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Plus Review
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the first VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been on the market since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well-known traditional plants and herbs: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The main improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the general quality of these ingredients has developed, which made the pills even more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the company for over 15 years, but the company began gaining market traction only in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen quantity. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of ingredients. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Plus Review
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The business has multiple sites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being promoted and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the product, to be precise.
The two manufacturers are well established in the industry. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. Both of these companies produce a vast majority of online medicinal products, so you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and enhances penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to improve and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to see its effects on sperm with defects, and results showed 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to increase blood flow in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis at a heightened rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It’s used traditionally as medicine for a broad assortment of illnesses. Recently, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also called Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its specific role in sexual arousal is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also serves as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It’s Called Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It’s an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular ailments. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases stamina. In recent studies, it’s plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a variant of Piperine That’s manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the total absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most common male enhancement supplements. It is included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 pills (capsules). The suggested dosage is two pills a day. Vigrx Plus Review
You may take a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the tablets. It matters not whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is best for you to consult your physician before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your doctor again to test for side effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box and other advertising advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a huge fan of all over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual medicinal and therapeutic effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a doctor.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the right place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a great deal of counterfeiters target this item. If you already purchased from a 3rd party shop (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test whether the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, particularly if you are a first-time user. Additionally, it lets you take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to check the product for two months (67 days to be precise). If you are unsatisfied with it, you can get a full refund.
Due to the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Quick Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s understandable that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. In clinical trials, the side effects happen too frequently.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You will never know when it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you will need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs in the market, it is still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this can be easily solved by just ordering the true product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx Plus Review
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there is also VigRX Oil; which we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it improves the potency and absorption of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It’s significantly more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you select VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills along with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than the other.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even produced by the same company), but there are minor differences.