VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Vanguard
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Vanguard
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them boost your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the first VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been on the market since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The main improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the general quality of these ingredients has grown, which made the pills even more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the company for more than 15 years, but the company began gaining market traction only in the past 3 decades.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen quantity. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Vanguard
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple sites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the product, to be precise.
The two makers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan started in 2007. Both also have a fantastic reputation. Both of these companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, so you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It’s the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and enhances penile blood flow.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It is used to enhance and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to see its effects on sperm with defects, and results demonstrated 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances cardiovascular health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to increase blood flow in the body. This improved blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. In the end, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis in a heightened rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to deal with Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It’s broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It’s Called Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It’s an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent research , it is plausible that it can fix ED caused by diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a variant of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the total absorption of nutrients in the body. Its principal role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most common male enhancement supplements. It is included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 tablets (capsules). The recommended dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Vanguard
You can take a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the pills. It does not matter whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is ideal for you to ask your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a big fan of all over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual medicinal and therapeutic effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure diseases — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You can order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the right location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a lot of counterfeiters target this product. If you purchased from a 3rd party shop (like eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test if the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, particularly if you are a first-time user. Additionally, it lets you benefit from the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to test the product for 2 weeks (67 days to be precise). If you’re not satisfied with it, you can find a full refund.
Due to the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Quick Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is clear that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. In clinical trials, the side effects occur too frequently.
- The warranty is both a pro and a con. You will never know as it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs on the market, it is still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Of course, this is easily solved by simply ordering the real product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned above. Vigrx Vanguard
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there’s also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the addition of Bioperine — it improves the absorption and potency of all existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It’s significantly cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you select VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills along with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the components are slightly different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the exact same company), but there are slight differences.